Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys
Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys



97. Funding Trust Assets, Converting Traditional IRA to Roth, and Powers of Attorney

April 27, 2024

In this week’s episode, Elder Law attorney Phillip George answers the following listener questions:

  1. How do we fund my mom’s assets in her Trust?
  2.  Help, I need to know if my dad can sign a Power of Attorney?

Additionally, we welcome back Jacob Anderson, Financial Planner with Thrivent.  Today Jacob and Phillip discuss converting a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.

What can you do to set up your family (and animals!) for success in your retirement?

July 22, 2023

Can my dad sign a Power of Attorney? What happens to my horses after I pass? Should I leave money to my grandchildren?

Safe Harbor Legal Solutions

Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys
2219 Rimland Drive, Suite 411
Bellingham, WA 98226


How can we help you?


    © 2024 Safe Harbor Legal Solutions |
    site by Shew Design